Friday, February 17, 2012

~Make My Day Birthday Bash 1~Garden of Eden Hoops~

When creating my greeting cards yesterday I came across these beautiful sheets of origami paper which I've had for a long time....
Hoops
Hoops
I liked them so much I didn't want to use them as it seems a shame to cover up the beautiful design but also the sheets are a lovely textured type. It suddenly came to my mind to use hoops to frame the sheets and to do nothing else with them. I've seen this done with really pretty fabric and it looks so nice hung on the wall. I hope that you agree that its the best way to use these.

If you would like these 5 hoops
Please shout
Make My Day
In the Comment section!

Remember that you can post my blog button somewhere on your blog and also to let your friends know of all the great things you can receive on my blog. Only one more day left for celebrating,
Doesn't time fly by?

You can also suggest themes and craft/stationery supplies that you'd like me to offer you the chance to get.

This is on its way to

6 comments:

  1. Make my day! How pretty these are! I bet they look great on a wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *M*A*K*E* *M*Y* *D*A*Y* !!!!!

    writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, time does fly! I have an empty wall that my mom wanted to buy paintings for, so these decorations would look great there!
    MAKE MY DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, I'm really happy!
    I emailed you my address :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the package, Bubbles! Thank you, it really made my day :) because they're beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to say 'make my day' if you would like the item in this post. I do read every comment but I will not leave any replies unless a question is asked so please don't be offended.

Thank you for making my day by commenting and visiting my blog!

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...