Sunday, December 25, 2011

Make My Day ~Merry Christmas~

I hope that you are all having a fantastic Chrismtas weekend! For me its like any other day as I don't celebrate Christmas but I took part in the celebrating by making Christmas cards for everyone that I write to and all of you that have taken part in Make My Day so far. I hope that those of you that have received one liked or loved the one that you received and that it made your day as I intended it to happen.

I tried to use similar items on each one
one pack of paper
alphabet rubber stamps
beads
wire
thread
punched flowers
my handmade templates (except 2 cards)

I also tried to think of things associated with Christmas (more the commericial side instead of the religious side as I found that unfortunately too difficult to create). I made the ones below of course but still feel disappointed that I couldn't have a nativity scene, 3 wise men, candles, etc.... but I love what I did get the chance to make.

I'd now love to try making some valentines cards, if you'd like to receive one just e-mail me at burstsofbubbles(at)hotmail(dot)com with your address and who knows you may one day get a card from me.
Baubles Sweets Tree Drinks star Wreaths Christmas Puddings snowman Fairy Lights Angels Snowflakes Smile paper Chains Stocking Candy Cane Holly Gifts Cracker Christmas Cards 088
Christmas Cards 098
I know some of you have seen these on my other blog but since I sent them to a lot of you on this blog I wanted to share then here too. I hope that you found them inspiring and will continue to claim my items in the new year.

Merry Christmas to you all!

6 comments:

  1. Dear bubbles, I totally love your card designs! Very beautiful and creative! :) Thank you for sending me the stocking X'mas card! I love it! :)

    -Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely cards you made and I think anyone who is lucky enough to get a hand made card is one lucky person

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for the lovely Christmas card!

    tUckER and i opened it this morning, when we celebrated our little Christmas together.

    we were gonna wait til the family got back in town, this Sunday, as they are visiting out of town relatives, but we decided to tear into it today!

    it is most awesome and appreciated!

    hugs and stuff!
    Bruce and tUcKeR

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine and love it! Happy New Year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bubbles, thanks so much for my Christmas card! It is very beautiful and made my day to receive it!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Bubbles for your card, It really made my day!

    Thanks,
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete

Remember to say 'make my day' if you would like the item in this post. I do read every comment but I will not leave any replies unless a question is asked so please don't be offended.

Thank you for making my day by commenting and visiting my blog!

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...