Sunday, March 25, 2012

Make My Day~Outline Stickers~

Outline Stickers
I haven't had chance again this weekend to craft.
The weather has just been so amazing that I spent it going out and about instead
as well as writing letters too.
Next weekend though should be a completely different thing as I will have holidays for two week
Yippee!

I've noticed on a lot of blogs a lot of you would love border stickers,
in some cases its the ones in fancy strips
and for others its these corner borders...
They will be great for decos, fbs and any others crafts that your into.

So if you'd like them
why not shout
Make My Day
in the comment section!

Remember also you have a week to e-mail me your letters if you want to take part in the letter giveaway.

Have a great week everyone!

This is on its way to
Caddi

10 comments:

  1. I remember I loved these back in the good old deco times :)
    Make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I still have loads from those days but now I hardly use them. I need to think of something to take them all out and craft with again :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are pretty I use to use border stickers when I was handwritting my letters to decorate the pages......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make my Day! Ohhhh... it's so hard to get border stickers here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have so many pen friends who love to make scrapbooks especially those from the States. They would definitely love to have some of these. I think I shall claim these for them. So make my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make my day! These will come in handy with making greeting cards and letter writing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These would be cute to decorate around addresses. :)
    M*A*K*E M*Y* D*A*Y!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look great! Please make my day :)
    I hope you'll enjoy your holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to say 'make my day' if you would like the item in this post. I do read every comment but I will not leave any replies unless a question is asked so please don't be offended.

Thank you for making my day by commenting and visiting my blog!

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...