I started this time by stamping the cage and the text as I decided that if I made a mistake I wouldn't have put loads of effort in first. This is something I'm going to have to remember in the future as it works so much better.
I then used 1 shade of yellow and 2 shades of blue distress ink to create the background.
I used pages from an old book about guillotines so don't read the words too carefully, I just thought it was better used this way.
I decided it needed a little something more so added buttons which now means I need to make an envelope to go with this postcard.
I finished it off with the lines and backed it on to black card.
I hope you like this enough to shout make my day!
This postcard has gone to Teresa