Friday, August 30, 2013

Make My Day ~Michael Powell Rubber Stamp~

UntitledUntitled
 
Over a year ago I spotted the whole Michael Powell range in the shop and was totally in love with it. When I first got in to crafting I used to buy things as I came across them as they were such a rare thing in those days. Now I look at those things and wonder why as they really aren't to my taste at all but are shoved in to some corner somewhere. In reality I need to buy a house in order to sort through what I want to keep and give away as between household items, snail mail supplies and craft supplies my bedroom is something I don't peer too closely at as everything begins to cave in due to the amount I've accumulated. In some cases I know I've forgotten things due to them being stored in a box somewhere.
 
Well its come to a point where we have quite a few craft sections in shops and one craft shop that I know of. For me though the bonus is having a store partically on my door step that has a well stocked craft section. So now as I need things I will go and buy them rather then buy them and have them sitting around. As I mentioned I loved the Michael Powell Range but I knew I wouldn't use a lot of them items so just admired them, fell in love all over again and walked away... sigh! However when I went this week I noticed these rubber stamps sat in the sale section and couldn't help but snap two up to offer on the blog as I had planned to make and offer something every week of my holidays on here but life just happens sometimes unfortunately.
 
So if you would like these rubber stamps that are big (appropriate for A6 size- printer paper folded in to 4- and bigger)
 
Please shout
Make My Day
in the comment section!

Good Luck!


This is on its way to
Madeline

9 comments:

  1. Hello Samrana! Wow, this is such an amazing thing you do :) These stamps are gorgeous! I don't know how exactly this works, but... I would be very happy if you could make my day, hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make my day!

    These look amazing! I can't even decide which one I like more - the lighthouse is fantastic, but the house in the mountains looks great as well! Both are great :)

    Take care and all the best!
    Caddi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of these designs so please make my day!

    My email address is madwild24@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Make my day :D The left one is especially beautiful ^-^

    Hope you have a great day,

    :) Yoshi

    (Yoshi_Cida@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Bubbles! How are you doing! I'm back at Blogger's checking out my pals' blogs after so long! Hope you are well. Fabulous stamps! Both designs are awesome. I hope I can win one of those... Make my day please! Good day. :)

    Bree
    bree.and.glee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!

    I'm a new follower. This is an awesome blog! I love rubber stamps like those!! So please make my day!!

    My email: fishbackinwater@gmail.com

    My best, Chlöe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Make my day!

    Those are really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. MAKE MY DAY!

    These are gorgeous!!!!!! Besides they would look beautiful on so many projects!

    Andra (andra.zinca@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. make my day!
    it's so sweet, i like the right one..

    ReplyDelete

Remember to say 'make my day' if you would like the item in this post. I do read every comment but I will not leave any replies unless a question is asked so please don't be offended.

Thank you for making my day by commenting and visiting my blog!

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...