Monday, February 13, 2012

~Make My Day Birthday Bash 1~ ATC Clear Stamps~

Supplies 001
If you're in to making ATCs these are perfect to stamp on to the back of your ATCs or to stamp on to paper and to stick on to the back of ATCs to state the title, date, number of each series etc... If you aren't a stamper and would like a stamp block/ink please let me know so that I can buy you one.

If you would like this
Just shout
Make My Day
in the comment section.

Good Luck!

This is on its way to
Melissa
and
The Pen Thief

8 comments:

  1. I don't do these things, but I'm sure they are really useful and look great!
    Congratulations for your gesture, Bubbles, it's really generous of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and you always make my day no matter what

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blog..(and the stamps!) Make my day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Misty. The stamps are awesome and this is indeed a lovely blog. This one is something I couldn't resist! Make my day! Thanks Bubbles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Valentine's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delmajesty@gmail.comFebruary 14, 2012 at 6:02 PM

    Make my day!!!

    Did I not do this? I thought I did!

    ReplyDelete

Remember to say 'make my day' if you would like the item in this post. I do read every comment but I will not leave any replies unless a question is asked so please don't be offended.

Thank you for making my day by commenting and visiting my blog!

Good Luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...